Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Seungchan's Diary Updates: "My Power Spot Morning Radio" (131013)

| Sunday, October 13

Seungri's Diary Updates: "My Power Spot Morning Radio"

At night "Music on TV" countdown ET live broadcast! VI filmed! Actually, all the Music on TV staff congratulated me for my album on being #1 on the daily chart!!^_^

So exciting!! I am always well taken care of on "Men's Bar Food 2"!!
You know that. As time passed between these two schedules, I went to a park to do my power spot with Gomaza!!!!! Please check out the movie!!


Today hehehehe by chance I met with TUNNEL's Taka-san. Really, it was an accident!!!hehe I thought, of course we have this kind of relationship! Taka-san! Next time definitely! I want to meet again! (T/N: said using really cute tone, like aegyo)
Goodnight!

Stay with us for more updates!^o^


Source: @seungriseyo@partner-vi + Trans: @madaboutmaddy
Shared by Cara@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD