Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/VIDEO] BIGBANG Members attends 'The Commitment' Premiere! (131029)

| Tuesday, November 5



Big Bang & 2NE1 Message's for TOP at "The Commitment" Premiere. Check also translation of BIGBANG related part
  • G-DRAGON: "After watching the movie, I wanted to change my name to Hyein (TOP's sister; role played by Kim Yoojeong). I wish TOP would love his dongsaengs (us) as much as Myunghoon loves his sister in the movie. This is our second time watching TOP's movie and both times, I enjoyed it & it was greater than what I expected.
  • DAESUNG: I think he became more delicate. I think he learned how to tell his emotions through his eyes really well.
  • TAEYANG: While TOP was looking for his sister, the real dongsaengs were watching him from the distance, waiting for him. I'm happy that such a great movie was made. I hope it's successful & we'll support it! I think it was so good.
  • SEUNGRI: Missing your dongsaeng? Then do as I say (North Korean accent) Looks so impressive. Wishing the movie success and look forward to Seunghyun hyung future activities as an actor.











> MORE in this Slideshow below:~



Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: As tagged//Trans:@bigbanggisvip
Shared by CARA@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD