Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Jay Park talks about BIGBANG & 2NE1 in his Yahoo Philippines Interview! (120506)

| Sunday, May 6

You recently collaborated with U-KISS. You wrote a a song for them for their newest album. Are you willing to collaborate with YG artists like G-Dragon, Taeyang and 2NE1? (From @Bingu T.O.P., Jo Nessa, and @teymomeh)
Jay Park: I would LOVE to collaborate with them because their my favorite group—2NE1. I have a lot of respect for Big Bang because they are all very talented. I even went to their concert. We have a mutual respect because we both do the same genre of music…

Do you think the fans can look forward to a collaboration in the future?
Jay Park:  (Smiles sheepishly) It all depends on ahm…what YG says because I mean, I’m very free. I collaborate with whoever. It depends on what the CEO or the person who makes the decisions.

Previously the writer from Manila Bulletin also tweets about Jay Park:~

NOTE: The source is a writer for Manila Bulletin. And also Jay Park seems like wanna make collaboration with Big Bang^o^

Source: @Jonah_writer//Via @Yahoo Philippines 
Shared by Est@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD